Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 19-02-2006, 05:38
Basishure

Hab auch Fragen an die beiden=
--------------------------------
a) can you tell us anything about the progress with C&C 3 (or whatever EA has planned for making a new C&C)?

b) The idea to make a collection like TFD was good. But something is going wrong in the manual: All games are explained well, -except Renegade (only some keyboard settings). The next crap is on the BonusDVD section. Like before I get the feeling EA hates Renegade. Its clip is the shortest and in addition it dont show up the FINAL RELEASE GRAPHICS! The Renegade clip is a mix of some various beta- and pre-release Westwood clips. Super

c)C&C 3 and some more C&C Content will be released (for sure?) like you said in the interview? I definately dont believe it yet, the forums are full of threads about C&C3, but I've never read an official statement from EA about this. EA cancelled Renegade 2, C&C Generals was being cut to Generäle in Germany... most of the old WW Team are at Petroglyph now. So who do you have around yourself for making a new C&C based on the original C&C gameplay style?

d)I see that RA2 was a real Bestseller, but even C&C Renegade was not that bad as it's been treated on TheFirstDecade. But you (as you're repreesenting EA at this topic) should remember your roots and make a decent C&C game (or two in order to make Renegade 2, it really will get enough fans if it's done right) instead of always releasing a new WW II game or stuff like that. Ah and don't forget to hire Frank Klepacki again for the next C&C, his ingame music has been grown up to a cult for the fans.
------------------------------------------------------

So das reicht erstmal, es immernoch jammerschade, das es anscheinend keine deutschen Ansprechpartner bei EA gibt, die sich nur mit C&C befassen.