Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 17-03-2006, 12:31
Benutzerbild von Sven
Sven Sven ist offline
Tech-Admin

Sven ist ein C...
OL Nick: xysvenxy
Style: cncboard
Ok, another question, now that I also own the US version of First Decade.
I was quite sad to see that no manuals but the one for Tiberian Dawn is included on the DVD - and even this one is not accessible until one has installed the compilation.
The promise was to deliver the entire C&C universe in one package but I think the entire universe does not only include the games itself but also their documentation.
So why the heck didn't you just put the manuals onto the disc - in .pdf format and apart from the installation files?
I mean, do I have to install the original Red Alert in order to read the manual? No, I don't as it was included as a booklet and I could touch and read it.
I have no chance to do so with First Decade - the only manual included requires the installation of the game.

Please change your 'I want to make money and don't really care for the customers needs and wishes' policy to something that includes those needs and wishes. Think about making not so much money but keep the fans addicted to the game series. I can almost promise that this, seen in a long term view, will make you more money than your current policy.....
Wir sind im Augenblick dabei, zu prüfen, ob es im öffentlichen Interesse liegt, ihnen mitzuteilen, ob wir die Informationen haben, die Sie erbitten, und ob es, sollte das der Fall sein, im öffentlichen Interesse liegt, Ihnen diese Informationen zur Verfügung zu stellen.